Ted had his best finish of the year at the EMRA Sprints (4th in class) and 4 Hour Enduro (1st in class) on November 14th. You can read about it here and on his blog. On September 7th, Ted completed his 6th SCCA race and earned his National SCCA Club Racing license. Previously, on May 31st, Ted completed his second SCCA Regional race, MARRS 4, and earned his Regional SCCA Club Racing License. You can see photos on Webshots, and read about obtaining his regional license on his blog. You can also see some racing videos of Ted on YouTube.
Ted Cahall joined the Bertil Roos racing school up in the Poconos for a little Formula 2000 instruction on October 7th.
Ted joined Rolling Thunder in DC on Memorial Day weekend and blogged about it with photos and videos. You can also read about Ted's participation in the "World Class Driving Tour" on his blog (middle and right photo below). The event included driving five exotic sports cars: Lamborghini LP560, Callaway C16 Corvette, Ford GT, Audi R8, and an Alfa-Romeo 8C.
- 2009-12-13 - Blog: Hit 202 MPH with World Class Driving plus some photos at Webshots
- 2009-11-18 - Added YouTube to the Social Nets section
- 2009-11-18 - Added the EMRA Sprints and 4 Hour Enduro blog posts, photos, and site update
- 2009-10-11 - Added the MARRS 11 blog info
- 2009-09-07 - Added the MARRS 9/10 blog info and photos
- 2009-08-10 - Added the MARRS 7 blog info
- 2009-06-06 - Added two more photos to the front door
- 2009-06-06 - Updated the MARRS1 photo and link to the album
- 2009-06-06 - Added photos links to the 2009 Racing Schedule
- 2009-06-06 - Added the Spec Miata page to the blog and linked it in on home, racing. and about
- 2009-05-31 - Added the MARRS 4 SCCA Club Racing page.
- 2009-05-25 - Added the photo album page to the about section
- 2009-05-24 - Added some photos to the snowmobiling page
- 2009-05-23 - Added a photo gallery to the World Class Driving page
- 2009-05-23 - Added both bike photos and a 2009 Bike Week photo to the Harleys page
- 2009-05-23 - Added the two Z06 Corvettes to the Corvettes page and linked them
- 2009-05-23 - Removed the Gosling picture from home page and moved to new Java page
- 2009-05-23 - Created this change log page and swiped content from tedcahall.com
- 2009-05-22 - Added the World Class Driving page and links
- 2009-05-22 - Gave Harleys a menu tab, changed the tab menu order, and added site wide footer
- 2009-05-22 - Removed the "Blogs" tab and made it a section of Social
- 2009-05-22 - Changed 2008/2009 racing events and social networks to table format
- 2009-04-26 - Added the Harley section and updated the Corvettes section
- 2009-04-11 - Added 2009 events and broke out the 2008 events in the racing section
- 2009-04-11 - Added Individual 2001 and 2006 Z06 Corvettes to the Corvette section
- 2009-03-05 - Added the racing section with my past and present events.
- 2005-07-31 - Created this site (stole design from Brian Pane). Thank you Brian.